venerdì 25 settembre 2015

Cooking with Design: Timer Gufo by E-My

Hello designers lovers! The section Cooking with design this Friday has as protagonist the timer Owl designers What's That e-my, a trademark by Guzzini.
Cakes burned or overcooked spaghetti? Thanks to your assistant timer Owl And-my all your food will be cooked to perfection.
Timer Owl has a nice shape and is available in different color combinations

Don't you already fall in love with these two big nice eyes?

Buongiorno designer lovers! La rubrica Cooking with Design questo venerdi ha come protagonista il timer Gufo dei designer What's That per E-my, un marchio di Guzzini.
Torte bruciate o spaghetti scotti? Grazie al vostro assistente timer gufo di E-my tutti i vostri cibi saranno cucinate alla perfezione.

Timer Gufo ha una forma simpatica ed è disponibile in diverse combinazioni di colori.
Non vi siete già innamorati di questi due simpatici occhioni?



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento